Wednesday, October 4, 2023

2024 Season Pass Renewal Info for Dollywood (Updated 10/11/23)

My Blog Post Title Hi Everyone, (Update & 2nd Update & 3rd update- Below)

On Tuesday October 3rd, Dollywood sent some passholders information about renewing their passes for 2024.  I did not receive the email and its possible many others didn't either.  However, I logged into my account and discovered that my pass was eligible to renew, and so I went through the process up until pulling the trigger at Checkout.

What I could not find was the info graphic that was all over the place online, but not anywhere to be found in my Dollywood account.  WEIRD.

Im not 100% sure this info graphic is the first one, or the updated one.⬆️


Here's the info graphic, above.

So, after studying I notice several components of the 2023 pass are missing, so is that on purpose?  I saw somewhere online that Dollywood is still working on details.  Typically, they have all of that worked out before an announcement, not that they don't tweak things, but usually it's mostly sorted out.

At this stage it feels too early to offer any type of color commentary or advice, so I will hang on for more information and be sure to pass that on to you all when I learn more.

My post last year about the 2023 passes was published on October 17, 2022, and you can read that HERE if you would like to.  I would imagine by the middle of October they will have more information to share.  Maybe they are just getting a jump start on the renewal process?


💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Quick Update - Thursday 10/5/23

I am seeing a lot of folks online who are frustrated at this.  There are a lot of passionate Dollywood fans out there!!

At some point soon, all of the correct details will sort themselves out.  I hope that happens sooner than later, lol.

In my snail mail today, I received a newsletter with the info graphic for the passes.  I learned yesterday three important things on the Dollywood Annual Passholders FB page.
1) This promotion for early renewals was meant to highlight some key features but was not supposed to be detail oriented.
2) The original info graphic - the one up above, has some errors (i think), so ignore that one, maybe.
3) A follower of Dollymania.com pointed out on this same FB page, that they had done some in-depth research, and had some solid answers to many of the questions.  So, I'll show you all a screen grab from that informative exchange.   You can click the image to enlarge it. 



I hope this helps provide some much-needed information to those seeking it out.  And it all sounds like the entitlements are going to be pretty good, but until I see this information come straight from Dollywood, I hesitate to offer any suggestions or colorful commentary.  Kudos though to Dollymania.net for trying to get answers.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Second Update - Monday, October 9, 2023

Dollywood has created it's own, official, Facebook page specifically for Season Passes, and all the information that goes a long with it.

go here: Dollywood Parks & Resorts Season Passholders | Facebook

This should be a great resource, so go and sign up for it.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Third Update - Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Dollywood has updated their information, and it looks pretty complete, I think.




Where is this information??
Okay, on a desktop computer, you'll find it here.  Or, do the following:
  1. Log into Dollywood.com
  2. go to Theme Park
  3. go to Season Passes
  4. Scroll down to "Season Pass Renewals."
  5. There, you will find this 2024 Info Graphic.  Dollywood is still selling 2023 passes, so be aware of what you're looking at, it's easy to mix it up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY FOR WHATSUPATDOLLYWOOD - BLOGGY VLOG

Privacy Policy Last updated: May 16, 2024 This Privacy Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and discl...