Tuesday, August 8, 2023

🚨2 New Videos!🚨 - Dollywood's Summer Celebration 2023

My Blog Post Title Hi Everyone, 
I hope you all are enjoying your summer!  Dollywood's Summer Celebration just concluded, but you can watch all the highlights from my day at the park!  I have TWO videos to share with you from my day.  In Part 1, I will take you around the park to check out all the decorations, watch some of the rides, and of course people watch!  I have the Full Performance of Good Vibes and a couple of songs from The Smoky Mountain String Band.

In Part 2, I will take you up to Wildwood Grove for the dance party.  After that, the Fireworks and Drone show takes place and is definitely a must-see attraction!

So, I hope you enjoy both of my videos!  
Check them out below







No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY FOR WHATSUPATDOLLYWOOD - BLOGGY VLOG

Privacy Policy Last updated: May 16, 2024 This Privacy Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and discl...