Friday, June 16, 2023

Rockstar Album - Dolly releases two singles 🤯

Hi Everyone,

Dolly has released two singles from her forthcoming album Rockstar, due out in November.  The first single is Magic Man, a classic rock duet that includes Ann Wilson, of Heart.  The second is Bygones, an original song written by Dolly and includes Rob Halford, of Judas Priest as well as Nikki Sixx & John 5, of Motley Crüe.


Check The New Singles Out Below






I wanted to post the YouTube videos here, but they are not currently available to use through the Google Blogger service, so in the meantime, you can follow the links and choose your favorite music service to listen.  YouTube should be available if you don't subscribe to the other services.

I'll refrain from sharing my opinion to give you all a chance to listen to these a few hundred more times before forming your own opinion :)

Fortunately, I've been covering the news of Rockstar since, well, around the time she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year and said, 'I have to do a rock album!'  So, I have a few blog articles related to Rockstar that you might want to check out.

  • Rob Halford discusses meeting Dolly Parton - HERE
  • Rob Halford really loves Dolly Parton - HERE
  • Rockstar - Speculation, then Reveal of all collaborations and tracks - HERE
  • Early Details of Rockstar - December 2022 - HERE
  • Dolly Parton at the Rock N Roll HOF Induction Ceremony - HERE
Subscribe to my blog for more Dolly news & Dollywood news too!  If you are a fan of Dollywood, then you should also check out my YouTube channel and show "What's Up At Dollywood".  I produce a large number of Dollywood videos each season that focus on all the festivals, new attractions, lots of shows and music, Dolly when she comes to Dollywood - basically Dollywood, Dollywood, Dollywood.  If you're a Dollywood super-fan like me, then subscribe to all my stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY FOR WHATSUPATDOLLYWOOD - BLOGGY VLOG

Privacy Policy Last updated: May 16, 2024 This Privacy Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and discl...