Thursday, December 8, 2022

🚨 New Video 🚨 Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas 2022!

My Blog Post Title


 


Hi Everyone,

My video for Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas 2022 has published and I hope you'll take the time to watch it!  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


I arrived before the sun set, so I was able to see some of the park before darkness set in.  I take in Showstreet, Market Square and Rivertown Junction before watching the Smoky Mountain String Band's Appalachian Christmas show at the Back Porch Theater.  From there, I go back to Showstreet and continue around Glacier Ridge towards the Wonderful Christmas Show, also known as the Christmas Tree Show.  I backtrack just a bit through Wilderness Grove, then I continue clockwise around the park showing you Wilderness Pass, the Northern Lights, and Craftsman's Valley.  From the old tunnel I check out the Village and Peppermint Valley/Country Fair areas.  I take the back path towards Rivertown Junction again, then go through Jukebox Junction, Adventures in Imagination and one last, I promise, look at Showstreet and the Palace Theater.  Plus, I'll show you some of the cool Christmas merchandise I found when I was at the park.  I do all of that and hardly say a word 😁.  So, sit back, relax and enjoy this Christmas trip through Dollywood!


Here are some teasers of what you'll see in the video - in no particular order.


Big Bear Mountain as of November 16, 2022

Blue feature tree in Glacier Ridge

Robert F. Thomas Chapel

Dollywood Express at the Glacier Ridge Trestle

Green Feature Tree in Jukebox Junction

Grist Mill

Northern Lights

Photo Op inside the front gate

Photo Op before the gate

Red feature tree in Peppermint Valley/Country Fair

Showstreet

The Smoky Mountain String Band at The Back Porch Theater

Temple's Store in The Village

Market Square

Christmas Tree Show 

White and Blue feature tree in Timber Canyon/Glacier Ridge

The Wildwood Tree in Wildwood Grove

Wildwood Grove photo op


No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY FOR WHATSUPATDOLLYWOOD - BLOGGY VLOG

Privacy Policy Last updated: May 16, 2024 This Privacy Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and discl...