Friday, April 5, 2024

🚨New Videos! Opening Day🚨 Dolly Parton Parade, Sing-A-Long, Lightning Rod, and MORE!

My Blog Post Title Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying Spring.  If you subscribe to my YouTube Channel, you know I have been slowly publishing new videos from this past Opening Day on March 8th, 2024.

I am pleased to tell you all of my Opening Day Videos are published, and I hope you enjoy them.


This one is from the Country Fair area.   The Scrambler has been polished to its mirror finish for the start of the season.  I was looking at a video from October of the Scrambler and it was silver, but not at all polished and kind of had a matte finish about it - the seats I mean.  But it's all polished and looking sharp for the start of the season.  I love the freeze-frame aspect of catching one little moment of joy in everyone's faces.


This one is from Jukebox Junction.  I do believe the new drink fountain outside of Red's is new for this year.   A couple of years ago Dollywood mentioned that they were going to spend a lot of money on improvements to all of the restaurants in the park and so I suspect this is part of that effort.  I love seeing all the little changes from one season to the next.  Some are more obvious than others, some more exciting than others.




This is from the brand new Dolly Parton Sing-A-Long show that is at the Back Porch Theater in the Riverside Area.  I mean, this is fun singing Dolly's biggest hits alongside your friends and family.  


I also published three short videos from Opening Day, including the Dolly Parton Parade that is so much fun.  Dolly rides in her floral covered vintage DeWitt through parts of the park and everyone is so excited to see her...it is quite the site to see and experience.  It never gets old.














Here is Part One, check that out below...



Here is Part Two, check that out below...


Be sure to Subscribe and select to receive notifications when I publish videos.  Also follow me on my Facebook Page for updates there too.

Let me know what you think in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

🥞🥓Dollywood's Breakfast Is Back 🥐🍩

My Blog Post Title Hi Everyone, Dollywood recently announced the return of Breakfast at the park.  It's been a few years, I ...