Monday, November 27, 2023

⭐⭐ Dolly's Full Performance at the Dallas Cowboys' halftime show⭐⭐

My Blog Post Title


Hi Everyone,
I hope that you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving break and hopefully too, you were able to enjoy Dolly's performance during the halftime show.  

I cannot remember a Thanksgiving without watching the Cowboys, so I already knew my family would be tuned in.   When Dolly appeared in the itty-bittiest outfit I've ever seen her wear, we all giggled a bit, but we also loved her show!  I'm glad she did it and I was excited to see her sing a new song from Rockstar.  She has commented recently that she wasn't going to tour with it citing 'getting all of that talent together' would be impossible.  She chose 'We Are The Champions', which she did as a solo on Rockstar, so that was do-able for live tv.

I recognized her three seasoned backup singers, but the accompanying band was unfamiliar, suggesting she had assembled a new ensemble to support her performance.

I read a lot of news about Dolly, and of course, some folks were ''shocked'' by her outfit.  Whatever.  Dolly does many things well, one of which is knowing how to read a room.  So, pfft to those folks!

I was hoping to embed the video into this blog post, but no, that is seemingly impossible to do with all of the legal restrictions with the NFL, CBS and everyone else involved, so, here's a link to youtube to watch it there.














   








No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY FOR WHATSUPATDOLLYWOOD - BLOGGY VLOG

Privacy Policy Last updated: May 16, 2024 This Privacy Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and discl...