Saturday, June 3, 2023

Promotion!! - Food City $15 Off Dollywood's Splash Country Tickets for Thursdays

My Blog Post Title Hi Everyone,
I came across this promotion for Splash Country and wanted to share it with you all.  This is valid only on Thursdays, and you'll choose the date when you purchase through the link below.  $39.95 for a one day admission.  There is a $1 Fee and $5 Tax, so $45.95 is the final price.



It does say something to the effect of "with a Food City coupon", but it didn't ask me for anything when I put the ticket in my cart - so that part is not very clear to me.  Anyway, it doesn't look like you need it to take advantage.  Let me know in the comments if your situation is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY FOR WHATSUPATDOLLYWOOD - BLOGGY VLOG

Privacy Policy Last updated: May 16, 2024 This Privacy Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and discl...