Monday, September 19, 2022

🚨New Video 🚨 Dollywood's Big Bear Mountain Construction Update, from August 31, 2022 πŸ‘·‍♂️πŸ‘·πŸ»‍♀️πŸ—️

My Blog Post Title

 Hi Everyone!

I have a new video for you today of a recent look at the Big Bear Mountain construction site.  This is my first video since the official announcement back on August 5th, 2022.   You'll see in the video that construction has ramped up in scope, but they are still completing a lot of site preparation work and beginning to form footers for the ride.

Watch the video to see what's up at the construction site!




Here's some images of what you'll see in the video....


the waterfall and tunnel near the Giant Tree Swing

the waterfall and tunnel near the Giant Tree Swing






the flyover after 2nd launch, behind Black Bear Trail ride



the side-by-side launch area



Here's the station area from March to August.

Looking back at the station area from March 11, 2022
Looking back at the station area from April 22, 2022


Looking back at the station area from June 21, 2022

The station area on August 31, 2022


What are you most looking forward to on Big Bear Mountain?  Let me know in the comments.
Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

🚨New Videos!🚨 Dolly Parton Parade, Sing-A-Long, Lightning Rod, and MORE!

My Blog Post Title Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.  If you subscribe to my YouTube Channel , you know I have been slow...