Friday, September 23, 2022

🚨New Video 🚨 Christmas-Ween at Dollywood - an unusual visit.

My Blog Post Title

 Hi Everyone,

Working in television can be a lot fun.  The first television show I worked on was called Club Dance and it aired on TNN - The Nashville Network - during most of the 1990s and it was filmed in Knoxville in a television studio, and it was meant to look as though it were in a nightclub, or a country line-dancing club - those were wildly popular in that timeframe.   By the end of September on Club Dance, we had already celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, and so that was always a sort of thing that would screw with your mind a bit.  And sometimes it made me less exciting to celebrate those holidays in real life because mentally, I had already been there and done that.  lol.

That's how my visit felt to Dollywood on August 31st!  Not sure what part of the calendar I was living in.  Nonetheless, Dollywood is amazing, and they're fantastic about hanging Christmas and Halloween stuff up simultaneously, only to pull Christmas back down again, and then put it back up again in a month or so!  Crazy!

In this video I take a look at all of that.  I have one last look at the Smoky Mountain River Rampage.  I love shooting that ride, as you know if you look at my Dollywood videos.  One last shot of Daredevil Falls before it goes down for the season as well.  I have a Big Bear Mountain update of the construction site.  I take a look at the Slidewinder site to see if anything new is happening.  There's nothing I could see from the former entrance, but I'll show you a map of the potential area that could be used - it's really big.  Lastly, I exit through the gift shop - Dollywood's Emporium has Dolly's new line of dog clothes called Doggy Parton, and they're available for puchase in the Emporum.  I'll show you a few of the Christmas Ornaments that they are selling.  And that does it for this visit!


Check out my video below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY FOR WHATSUPATDOLLYWOOD - BLOGGY VLOG

Privacy Policy Last updated: May 16, 2024 This Privacy Policy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use and discl...